I Am Lakota

My photo
I'm Into Anything Airborne--If It Flies, I AM WATCHING!!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Large Piece of Wreckage Found

This aircraft could have suffered a major decompression before plunging to the sea. With this large, 23 foot, section having been found and two distinct debris fields, I wonder how this aircraft could have left such a trail. It's possible the aircraft could have separated at flight level 330 and one section of the aircraft managed to travel much further than the other.

The alarmist view would be that this plane suffered an explosion from a bomb. After another Air France plane was grounded for over an hour for a bomb hoax just days before this flight, I wouldn't doubt it at all. Also, if a lightning bolt had hurt this jet and knocked out electrical power, how could the aircraft communicate with headquarters about the system failures that were occurring. After all, the systems need electricity to operate and transmit via satellite link or radio.

But, airframe failure would not be ruled out due to the violent thunderstorms the Airbus was traveling through when the signals were received.

Does anyone have a clue of their own???

No comments: